Everything you need to know about boarding with us...
Here at Northland Veterinary Services we offer complete boarding services when your pet can't stay home with you.
Our experienced, caring staff is dedicated to making your pet's stay as easy and comfortable as possible!
Pick Up & Drop Off Times
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday- 7am until 5pm
Wednesday- 7am until 6pm
Saturday- 8am until 12pm
Sunday- 8am, 1pm, or 8pm
You will be charged the day your pet comes in regardless the time of day it is. Check out time is noon, a pet staying after noon will be charged for that extra day.
After hour pick up and drop off times are available;
Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays- 8am, 1pm, or 8pm
Please arrange an after hour pick up/drop off in advance!
Please go to the employee parking lot and to the east entrance of the building and ring the doorbell after regular business hours.
Please call for current boarding rates, there is an extra charge for puppies under the age of six months, intact males, females in heat, and medication administration.
- Distemper/Parvo/Lepto Combination
- Bordetella (kennel cough)
- Feline Rabies
- PCT (distemper) Combination
- Leukemia Vaccination
- A negative leukemia test
What to bring...
- Any current medications
- Current special diet (if there is one)
- Special care instructions
- Favorite toys and treats
What we provide...
- Blankets, dishes, and leashes
- Science Diet Adult Maintenance food
- Individual play time in the outdoor pen provided, several times a day
- One 15 minute walk per day (there is a charge for an extra walk per day)
- A free bath and nail trim if staying seven days or more
- A 5% discount on pets staying over 14 days
- Hugs and kisses!
If your pet is to become ill while boarding and we are unable to contact you, we will use our clinical judgment and treat accordingly at our usual fees.
And for the cats!